We have assembled some of Australia’s leading coaching experts to help you achieve your goals in running, triathlon or general fitness!
“Team Front Runner provides you with specialist coaches who draw
on science, experience and support to help you achieve your goals”
All our coaches specialise in specific disciplines to ensure you receive the very best personalised service and ultimately achieve optimal outcomes. By getting to know you personally through monthly face to face meetings and specialising in specific areas, our coaches gain cutting edge insights and ever growing experience to deliver exercise prescription and training advice that is trusted and proven. We highly value our client relationships and your goal attainment is our focus. Whether that goal be enjoyment and participation in sport, to beat a PB or compete at the world championships for Australia- we go the extra step to help you beat your best.
Drawing on the combined strength of an engaged and collaborative coaching and medical team, and a comprehensive knowledge of current research and sports science our coaches will use field or laboratory Performance Testing (*) of your current Anaerobic Threshold or Vo2 max to set your Front Runner Aerobic Pace Zones and then prescribe appropriate training sessions to make ongoing gains.
Each individual training programme includes:
- Your own specialist Front Runner coach
- Personal training paces inferred or via Performance Testing (*) at our clinic.
- Fully tailored personal training plan for your goals and to fit within your lifestyle
- Programme delivery via Training Peaks
- Monthly 1 on 1 30min consultation with your coach to keep focussed and adjust your plan
- Included unlimited weekly group training sessions at no extra cost
- Trust of over 97% goal attainment from over 500 trusted clients since 2006
- Discounts on Physiotherapy, Pilates, Massage, Gait Analysis, Performance Testing
- 15% Discount on equipment at The Running Centre
(*) Ramp testing for Lactate Threshold or Vo2 max testing is available for run or bike and is recommended every 6 weeks for most accurate prescription of HR, power or pace zones. Call to discuss or book a Performance Testing session 0478841104
The first step to your goal is booking a FREE meeting with your preferred Coaching consultant. Please book using “Coaching tab” HERE
- Coach Ben Green (Level 4 IAAF)- Running Peformance & Junior Elite Consultant
- Coach Thomas Bruins: Triathlon Performance Coach
- Dr. Barbara Hosack: Running Performance & Women’s Running Development
- Coach Andrea Bell: Recreational Running & Women’s Running Development
Platinum Training Programmes.
If you are committed 100% to a goal in running or triathlon, Physiotherapist Raf Baugh can assist with combined expertise in biomechanics, load monitoring and exercise prescription.
Raf has coached 3 Australian elite champions, 33 sub 3hr marathoners and 4 sub 9 hour Ironmen and takes equal satisfaction helping clients of any level set a goal and achieve it.
Includes Performance testing, biomechanics assessment, weekly or fortnightly 1 on 1 meeting and unlimited phone and email contact.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your goal.